IELTS Audio Test
IELTS LISTENING SAMPLE QUESTIONS # LUNCH TIME
Lunch time is when we finally stop and do something for ourselves. However, we are living in times when every minute counts. Gone are the days when people sat down calmly had more of quality time with their family. We surely are living in times when most of us have got so busy feeding our kitchen that we have forgotten that we need to feed our souls as well. And more importantly, the later is very crucial. This time let us have a look at what we have in our lunch time says about us.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- How long is the average lunch break in the UK?
- Which word means the same as being a bit hungry?
- What is the temporary solution of low quality called?
- Which word means that something is practical and useful rather than attractive?
- Which phrase means to open up your minds and experience new things?
- What phrase means getting on well with the team members?
- What word means to accept a new belief or an idea?
- 25 minutes
- broaden our horizons
- team spirit