TISS SVE PGDHR Student Assessment
As you are aware that, for PG Diploma course students have to compulsorily fill the OJT book based on the work they do.
There are some Learning outcomes for each course which need to be fulfilled. Please find below the list of Learning Outcomes for PG HR
PG Diploma HR & Admin- Practical Learning Outcomes
- Write an appropriate Job description & Job specification
- Plan the process of recruitment based on the manpower need
- Use online tools to post jobs
- Apply the appropriate selection methods for different job roles at different levels
- Shortlist resumes & conduct interviews
- Make an effective head hunting call
- Conduct salary negotiations with candidates
- Carry out joining formalities & induction process
- Describe an organisational structure looking at the organogram
- List out and define the various components of a salary structure
- Design an appropriate salary structure for a given CTC amount for a specific role
- Set –up the payroll process with necessary checks and balances
- Correctly collect and record attendance for the purpose of payroll management
- Process monthly payroll and also generate the required reports, MIS and file correct & timely returns.
- Provide resolution to payroll related queries/issues
- Prepare an accurate full & final settlement for separated employees
- Design executive compensation appropriate to various positions and as per company policy
- Conduct salary negotiations and collective bargaining
- Identify the current tend sin compensation & benefits.
- To maintain records of compensation, organizational reporting structures, employee KRAs and performance parameters
- To provide feedback to employees regarding their performance
- Be able to align rewards to performance.
- Be able to handle employee grievances.
- Be able to be a listening post for the organisation and take action to keep employees meaningfully engaged.
- Be able to appoint and monitor vendors for security & facility management.
- Will be able to understand & negotiate terms of contracts with various vendors
- Be able to mange cost effective concierge service to the company staff
- Generate the returns for statutory compliances & assist in conduct of audits
- Will be able to account for and maintain all fixed assets of the office/organisation
- Will be able to maintain books of records
- Will be able to track and schedule events
- Administer & analyse a learning style inventory
- Conduct a training need analysis
- Write appropriate learning objectives in all domains of blooms model
- Deliver a Training Program using the various training tools & methodologies
- Create tools for training evaluation
- Evaluate a training program by applying the correct technique