IELTS Application Form
IELTS Application Form 2016
IELTS Application Form 2016: IELTS registration is the first step in the application process of IELTS. Study abroad aspirants interested in appearing for IELTS 2016 have to fill the IELTS 2016 application form online. While filling up IELTS 2016 application form, aspirants can choose their IELTS test dates as well as the centre in which they will be appearing for the IELTS test 2016. Students should choose the test date keeping in mind the application deadline of the university he/she is has applied to. Candidates have to follow some simple steps in order to complete IELTS application form 2016.
Here, we will guide you with the IELTS 2016 application form through seven steps.
You can register for IELTS test 2016 by following the steps given below:
1. Find your nearest IELTS centre and check the test dates to find options that suit you. You can find the deadline for registration of each test date by entering your choice of country and city.
2. Check with your university/organisation whether you need to sit an Academic or General Training test. You will be required to show IELTS Academic scores for universities/institutions and General for other organisations. You can check the test date and location below:
Click here to find the exam centre of your choice.
3. Get a print out the IELTS Application Form 2016 or ask your test centre for a copy. Please make sure you have a valid postal address and use the same name as on your passport.
4. Take a photocopy of your current passport – this must be valid and not expired. (Some centres will accept a national identity card.)
5. If you want your IELTS test results to be sent automatically to a university or educational institution, include the correct details in the section on the IELTS Application Form 2016.
6. Take your IELTS 2016 Application Form into your IELTS test centre with your money. If you send it by mail, please talk to your centre about the method of payment
7. Once you have completed the IELTS Application Form 2016, the test centre will confirm your IELTS test date, time and venue. Please note the Speaking test can be taken within 7 days before or after the test date.
On the test day, you must bring the same passport or national identity card that you entered on the IELTS Application Form. The fee for the Application Form of IELTS is over £150. However, the IELTS registration fee depends on the country and mode of exam. Worldwide, there are more than 1,100 test centres for IELTS Test.
The IELTS test is taken by people who wish to pursue work opportunities in English speaking countries. There is no particular eligibility criterion required to sit for the test. However, the selection procedure of the institute the aspirant is applying to should be taken into account. IELTS 2016 is accepted by more than 9000 organisations worldwide. According to IELTS conducting bodies, in 2015 more than 2 million candidates took IELTS test across 140 countries in the world.
According to the test pattern of IELTS, the test is conducted in two versions - IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. The subjects covered in the syllabus are: Listening, reading, writing and speaking.